Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of year. This year we have so much to be grateful for so much has changed in a year. I would have never imagined that the Lord would bless us so abundantly. So without further ado, here are the blessings I am counting this Thanksgiving.
- My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ – I am so thankful for redemption, His saving grace, and how He keeps working in my life and in my family. I am thankful for forgiveness, healing power, and love.
- My husband Jason – I would have never thought that I would get to spend another holiday with him a year ago. This year I am grateful for restoration, our marriage, and how the Lord has worked in both of our lives. Jason, I love you so much and I’m so thankful for you.
- My children – Jason and I have eleven amazing children. They are all unique, special, and add so much to our lives. Our house would be quiet without them and not full of life. We are truly blessed.
- My extended family – Dad, mom, my brother, aunts, uncles, cousins are all so much to our lives. We are thankful for your support, advice, and prayers.
- Our friends who are more like family – We are very blessed to have great friends who pray, listen, and support us. You are all amazing and I’m so thankful for you. This year I added new friends to this list with my I Am Enough In Christ Conference sisters. They are simply an amazing group of women. I am thankful for their encouragement, friendship, and advice. I can’t wait to see what the Lord has in store for us next year.
- Our home – We have a beautiful home to raise our family.
- New opportunities – 2018 brought new adventures for me and things that I didn’t even know that I could do. From starting a job at Walmart to working on the I Am Enough in Christ Women’s Conference to helping with the Infinitely More Life social media to helping a friend launch her new website (JodieEck.com) I have seen the Lord do some amazing things and can’t wait to see what more He has ahead.
We have so much more to be thankful for from church family, to neighbors, to schools, to work friends.
I encourage you to take some time to reflect on your blessings. You’ll find they are more than you can imagine.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!!Count your blessings. Click To Tweet